N-female To RP-SMA male Cable: 12FT: Outdoor / Indoor
RP-SMA-male To N-female Cable:
- One end has an RP-SMA (male) connector and the other end has an N-female connector with bulkheadand o-ring for weatherproofing.
- We also have this cable in 4-inch, 6-inch, 8-inch, 10-inch, 12-inch versions.
- See our N-female to RP-SMA cables and adapters.
- See our mounts for antennas and cables with N-female connectors.
- The length refers to the length of the cable between the connectors (not including the connectors).
- Allows interconnection of devices with RP-SMA female and N-male interfaces: Antennas, antenna cables and wireless devices.
- For coaxial extension (for better antenna positioning), coaxial interface conversion, coax retrofit applications
Cable is double-shielded, low-loss and very flexible, with a black jacket.
- The cable-type for the 3-foot cable is equivalent or better than LMR100: Coax has the same or better signal-loss-per-meter and flexibility as LMR100, and less attenuation (signal loss) than RG174. The higher quality of the cable of this antenna translates into lower loss/better performance.
- The cable-type for the 9-foot cable is LMR-200, which is double-shielded and has less attenuation (signal loss) than RG58.
- See comparison of signal loss of LMR-100 and LMR-200.
- Our antenna cables made from LMR-100 and LMR-200 are rated for outdoor use and are also suitable for indoor use.